Do you see a different icon (favicon) in the address bar of your browser ? :-)
Blog design template gives an option of changing the favicon from the default blogger icon. Seeing this option, I thought let me design one for my blog. Immediately three things came to my mind, should I use first letter of my name or should I create a symbol similar to my signature that I use in all by drawings or should I create a complete new symbol. Given the size of the icon (16*16 pixels) to be created, first choice would be much easier. So, I zeroed on the first choice and created a simple icon with letter ‘K’.
It seems, letter ‘K’ is silent in around 43 English words. Letter ‘K’ occurs as the first letter in the word but not actually pronounced. Just to say, this letter ‘K’ is not silent and to add little bit toppings to the simple icon, I created another icon ‘!K’ (exclamation mark followed by letter K).
I was not able to make a final choice on which one should I go with. So, I mailed these two icons to my friend and asked him “Which one of the two looks better”. He replied back saying “(!K) looks similar to yahoo icon (Y!)”. Even though he did not answer my question, his comment made my choice easier and faster.
There is a hell lot of difference in the two statements, “You sing like S. P. Balasubrahmanyam” and “S. P. Balasubrahmanyam sings like you" :-)
There is a hell lot of difference in the two statements, “You sing like S. P. Balasubrahmanyam” and “S. P. Balasubrahmanyam sings like you" :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment