My mom woke me up early in the morning saying my nephew (he will be 6 years soon) is on the call and he would like to talk to me.
I took the phone and I hear the voice from other side, “Happy New Year, Mavayya”.
“Thank you, soooo much! Happy New Year to you too”.
“I am sending you a new year greeting card by post”.
“Oh! That’s so nice of you; you need our address to send the card by post”.
“Address? We have your Address”, I could hear my sister prompting him to say, “We have your address”.
“OK. I will also send you a greeting card”.
“When I gave a greeting card to my house owner grand father today morning, he gave me a Perk Chocolate. What will kids do when you give a card? They will tear it off. When kids give you greeting card, in return you should give them Chocolate. Mavayya, if you don’t know what Perk Chocolate is, ask grand mother she will tell you, she purchased one for me when she was here.”, replied my nephew.
I took the phone and I hear the voice from other side, “Happy New Year, Mavayya”.
“Thank you, soooo much! Happy New Year to you too”.
“I am sending you a new year greeting card by post”.
“Oh! That’s so nice of you; you need our address to send the card by post”.
“Address? We have your Address”, I could hear my sister prompting him to say, “We have your address”.
“OK. I will also send you a greeting card”.
“When I gave a greeting card to my house owner grand father today morning, he gave me a Perk Chocolate. What will kids do when you give a card? They will tear it off. When kids give you greeting card, in return you should give them Chocolate. Mavayya, if you don’t know what Perk Chocolate is, ask grand mother she will tell you, she purchased one for me when she was here.”, replied my nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment